freshrpms repository

I know that the ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/3/i386/freshrpms yum
repository is having issues right now, but it appears that the
ayo.us5.freshrpms.net mirror site is still alive and well.

You can edit your repos files and aim there until the main site gets
healthy again.  That's what I'm doing.  The URL is:

baseurl = http://ayo.us5.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/3/i386/freshrpms

Just thought you'd like to know.
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens vitalstream com -
-      We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.     -