Re: heeey isnt this a rip off????

Matthew Miller wrote:

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 01:30:37PM -0400, David Cary Hart wrote:

http://www.fedora.info/about/
these people are calling THERE Project the fedora project isnt this a no no?

They claim that Redhat has infringed on THEIR use of Fedora.

And their claim has a lot of merit, in my non-lawyer opinion.

Considerable merit if the claims made are factually correct. I intend to crosscheck those claims and if they are factually accurate, Red Hat/Fedora Core loses me forthwith.