Apache now stops running -- eAccelerator conflicts w/MMcache!?!?

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri Apr 29 00:43:55 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Alexander Dalloz
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 5:08 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Apache now stops running -- eAccelerator conflicts
w/MMcache!?!?

Am Fr, den 29.04.2005 schrieb Johannes Findeisen um 2:01:

> If you wanna be more netiqutte oriented, please take a look at your mailclient
> configuration. You are not replying to the mailinglist or something other is
> wrong. You are replying without the "In-Reply-To: " E-Mail header field so
> messages are not shown in threads in my client. This was also a nice thing to
> fix.

> Johannes Findeisen

Says it all. It is nearly always an Exchange system which erases the
referencing mail header tags :( No cure by changing the mail user
client.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 02:06:04 up 16 days, 22:46, load average: 0.43, 0.35, 0.28

So there is NO WAY for me to figure out how to avoid
top-posting with my OUTLOOK client is there -- or are
you suggesting that I change to a different mail client to
be net-proper?  Sheesh.  I guess I am looking at a square
peg and everyone else a round hole or is it the other way
around?

I tried "bottom posting" in this way -- will this help? :-D

Any suggestions?

Dan