RHEL Licensing question

Hello all,

i have a problem on finding the licensing information for the Red Hat
Enterprise Linux Software. Is this software free? Okay, i know the packages
must be free but are there Tools in the package that aren't free?

Or could i download the _30_day_trial_, install it on a customers server and
let it run for some month? Okay thats a bad idea because i don't will get
updates but thats not my question... ;-)

I must say, that i am not planning to get as much i can for free, but i really
would like to understand... I am using Fedora and Gentoo anyway!

Regards
--
Johannes Findeisen