driver for Dell 922 printer under FC4?

Andy Pieters mailings at vlaamse-kern.com
Wed Aug 3 19:51:21 UTC 2005

Hi

I have had a Dell A920 printer.  Printer/scanner.  Only managed to make the
printer work under Linux though.  The A920 is a Z600 so it is a pretty fair
guess that the 922 is to?

I attached two rpm's that will add the drivers for the z600.  Once installed,
configure using kde's printer configure,
OR

do a service cups start
then connect with your browser to localhost:631 and configure it from there.

I've put them available on my server

http://www.vlaamse-kern.com/z600drivers.tar.gz

HTH

Andy

--
Registered Linux User Number 379093
Now listening to K's Choice - Not An Addict

   amaroK::the Coolest Media Player in the known Universe!

   Cockroaches and socialites are the only things that can
   stay up all night and eat anything.
					    Herb Caen
--
--
Check out these few php utilities that I released

 http://www.vlaamse-kern.com/sas/