madwifi - Makefile.inc:122: *** KERNELCONF: /lib/modules/2.6.12-1.1372_FC3/build/.config does not exist.. Stop.

Alex Janssen alex at ourwoods.org
Sun Aug 14 16:16:47 UTC 2005

Every time I've updated the kernel for Fedora Core 3,  I've had to
rebuild madwifi to get wireless working again.  That's not the problem.
This time when I tried to rebuild, I got the subject error message when
I ran make.  Anyone else tried this?  Anyone know how to fix it.  I
obviously had all required packages installed in the past and the update
process updated those packages.  This time I told it to update all
packages and it finished successfully.  I couldn't find anything
suitable in the archives for this list.

Thanks,
Alex

--