cluster software without need for external disk subsystem

Hanny Tidore htfrontier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 01:09:09 UTC 2005

I am currently using 2 dell servers as cluster with RHCS version 3
(using dell powervault). No GFS.
I am trying to setup a linux cluster (preferably with RHEL) without
using any disk subsystem for a test environment.
At this moment, I am looking at openmosix. I wonder if this is the
best solution right now.