Fedora 4 Gnome Keyboard shortcuts:

Mirco Scaramucci mircobeaker at hotpop.com
Fri Aug 19 09:07:32 UTC 2005

Hi all there,
Just a quick question.
I have set up my Belkin keyboard to function properly under Fedora 4 by
setting all the various shortcuts to the (microsoft) standard, therefore
I could use the webbrowser key, email , homefolder.volumes etc...
I also set up F10 to be my shortcut to the Terminal.
All has been working perfectly well up till yesterday, when the only
shortcut working was the F10 (terminal), and all the rest wasn't
responding .
I tried to reset all keys through -Preferences-Keyboard shortcuts, and
all seemed to go as smooth as oil and all the keys were responding to
the shortcuts commands, but once I closed the shortcuts panel and tried
to use them as per usual, still the only short cut responding was F10.
Any idea or workaround way to reset/fix this?

Thanks.