How to remove grabhandles from a specific window?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:34:06 UTC 2005

On 8/21/05, Jim Higson <jh at 333.org> wrote:

> Settings can also be given per-program. Click on the logo in the top-right of
> the window, then Advanced -> Special Window Settings
>
> Jim

Thanks, Jim. But I just can't find that option in there anymore! I
thought is was becuase I am on Keramik windows, but none of the
windows styles have it. on KDE 3.x < 3.4 in FC3 I was able to disable
the grabhandle for the right side of the firefoz window only (I need
the left side as I often work with Kate open next to firefox).

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/284/joplin_janis.php
Joplin, Janis Song Lyrics