mplayerplug-in for FC4 x86_64

Marco Maccaferri macca at maccasoft.com
Tue Aug 2 18:17:08 UTC 2005

Hi.

I have installed both mplayer and mplayerplug-in from the greysector FC3
X86_64 repository: http://luna.cs.ccsu.edu/dominik/yum.html. Works well
so far.

You need to change the repository url in order to force the download of
the FC3 packages (there isn't an FC4 X86_64 repository).

--
Marco Maccaferri
Software Consulting, Design and Development