More and more yum dependency problems

Jonathan Berry berryja at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:29:28 UTC 2005

On 8/2/05, Jonathan Berry <berryja at gmail.com> wrote:
> > right about there not having been a mozilla.i386 package in the FC4 to
> > start with, which begs the question: how did the OP end up with
> > mozilla.i386 on his system?
>
> But the OP didn't have *mozilla.i386* installed.  He had some 32-bit
> mozilla libraries which are needed by some 32-bit programs.

Oops, my mistake.  Looking back it does say he had mozilla.i386
installed, I missed that when I first looked at it a while ago.  Hmm,
that is a mystery.  Perhaps some strangeness with an upgrade install?
Harald, any ideas how you got the 32-bit mozilla installed along with
the 64-bit one?  You should have had to work rather hard to pull that
off.  I don't think you should have been able to do that on accident.
It's been a while since the update, and I haven't noticed any similar
problems with updates (either myself or other reports).

Jonathan