Our (US) $s at work.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 06:22:27 UTC 2005

On 8/3/05, Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 12:52 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
> > Paul Howarth wrote:
> >
> > > Red Hat don't release any updates for FC2 any more. It is End-of-Lifed.
> > >
> > > Paul.
> >
> > True, but then there is always http://www.fedoralegacy.org/
> > Not exactly "support", but not exactly abandoned, either.
>
> Yes, but the Fedora Legacy project concentrates on security issues, so
> timezone data updates probably won't get addressed.
>
> Paul.

The reason for that is simple: Fedora is Redhat's test distro. A new
version is released every half year, and we are all encouraged to
upgrade: that way Redhat has us always testing the newest stuff. If
someone wants a more stable distro, there is RHEL. Upgrading is part
of the responsibility that we take on when we are using a
bleeding-edge distro.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/421/ramones.php
The Ramones Song Lyrics