rpmbuild and dependency disabling

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Wed Aug 3 07:18:43 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 13:26 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> [...]

Works for me. I trust the version from your spec file is not as mangled
as the version quoted above in your mail is (line ends in the wrong
places)?

You might want to check the original post at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-August/msg00315.html to
verify that what's in the spec is the same as what I sent rather than
what your mail client presented.

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>