No sound after bad dvd in xine [FIX]

Andy Pieters mailings at vlaamse-kern.com
Wed Aug 3 15:04:27 UTC 2005

Since nobody proposed a solution to this problem, I am to assume no-one is
aware of one.

In my case, the problem was solved by running the upgrade from fedora core 4
test 3 to Fedora core 4.

With kind regards

Andy

--
Registered Linux User Number 379093
Now listening to T.A.T.U. - Not Gonna Get Us

   amaroK::the Coolest Media Player in the known Universe!

   Cockroaches and socialites are the only things that can
   stay up all night and eat anything.
					    Herb Caen
--
--
Check out these few php utilities that I released

 http://www.vlaamse-kern.com/sas/