default user sort of thing

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Wed Aug 3 21:22:25 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-08 at 08:02 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
> And for managing the user template(s), you might want to check out
> sabayon (http://www.gnome.org/projects/sabayon/).

Now that's handy.

We installed LTSP running on RH9 for a client about 3 years ago.  The
Gnome desktops had to be locked down a bit.  I had to wade through
documentation on gconf, and eventually created a script that did
everything (well, almost everything) I needed.  It was a pain to get
going and test, but once implemented, worked well.  But, Sabayon looks
to be a billion times better, even if it's still rather limited in
scope.

Thanks for the link!

Regards,

Ranbir