Wireless AP w/ USB WLAN?

Belmin (Pub) belminf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 02:46:54 UTC 2005

I currently have a machine working as my router using Fedora. I have it
setup perfectly with iptables. I'm looking to add wireless capabilities
but my PCI slots are full. Anyone been successful using USB? I have no
idea where to start (ie, what specifications should I look at when
looking at USB hardware)?

I know with PCI it had to do something with making sure you could set
the card to master. How does this apply to USB?

If anyone could give me some guidance, it'll be greatly appreciated!

--

Belmin Fernandez

Visit: http://www.belminfernandez.com/homepage
Email: belminf at gmail period com