Palmpilot sync problems with both kpilot, jpilot, pilot-sync, ...

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Thu Aug 4 18:26:03 UTC 2005

On Thursday, Aug 4th 2005 at 13:08 -0400, quoth Robert Locke:

=>On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 11:49 -0400, Steven W. Orr wrote:
=>> On Thursday, Aug 4th 2005 at 08:24 -0400, quoth Rodolfo Alcázar:
=>>
=>Personally I am just using the "new" pilot-link to perform backups of my
=>Palm and ignoring the synchronization capabilities with Evolution, that
=>I used to rely on in FC3.....   And, I'm trying to relax and learn how
=>to spell P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E..... :-)  Hopefully I'll have full sync'ing
=>again soon (looks like updates-testing has a new gnome-pilot - hmmmm,
=>something to play with this weekend???)....
=>

I am syncing today. I sent a message out on how to have both version (the
old and the new) of pilot-link installed and for your older version of
jpilot to also be installed so the old one will work.

steveo at syslang.net