dual boot fc4 and rawhide

Xavier Toth txtoth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:06:37 UTC 2005

I added the suggested "Development" title to my /boot/grub/grub.conf
but when I select it I get:  Error 13: Invalid or unsupported
executeable format
"chainloader" reads the sector ("+1" ) of the root in my case hd1,0 is
this the correct sector? One thing I didn't mention is that I'm using
SATA drives.