DNS delay with FireFox on FC4

root root at kiotti.hopto.org
Fri Aug 5 17:54:51 UTC 2005

I've have had the same problem these past couple of months, I would
blame it on my connection but Firefox wasn't doing this before.
I don't have a known solution to fix this but you're not alone with this
problem.
I plan on running Firefox with firefox -safe-mode for a while and then
if that doesn't do it I'll remove it then upgrade to the latest
version.

Firefox/1.0.4