WAP priority question for NetworkManager

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:36:56 UTC 2005

I've been at OSCON, I noticed that because of alphabetical sorting, the
Oregon Convention Centers WAP (OCC-11) was always chosen before the
OSCON WAPs (OSCON).  It is not much of a problem to select the correct
WAP, but it would be nice to assign a priority to a site, or even to set
it to be ignored.  Is this possible?

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett - [ Sinclair and Garibaldi, "A Voice in the Wilderness II"]
"One last thing: a favor. If we have to evacuate, you know we'll never