Choosing YUM Repositories

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sat Aug 6 05:08:10 UTC 2005

Some repositories include packages that others don't.  It's not wise to
mix repositories indiscriminately as packages can clash with one
another, thereby causing conflicts.  I'm using Fedora extras with Livna
and and dries, with no problems.  But then, it really depends on what
packages U have installed on your system.