ALPS touchpad laptop resume defunc

Peter Magnusson iocc at fedora.lists.flashdance.cx
Sat Aug 6 17:08:46 UTC 2005

Just installed FC4 on my laptop. When I resume from apm -s the mousepointer
doesnt move anymore, both in X and console. Does anyone know what I can do
about it? Dell Latitude CPx laptop. It worked fine in 2.4. acpi gives even
more problem than apm so I use apm. I used apm before also.

input: DualPoint Stick on isa0060/serio1
input: AlpsPS/2 ALPS DualPoint TouchPad on isa0060/serio1

Is what I got it says. I dont find anything about this issue in the
readme of synaptics-0.13.5. It seems to be a such touchpad.