Kopete logs

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 17:32:11 UTC 2005

On 8/6/05, Andy Pieters <mailings at vlaamse-kern.com> wrote:
> Kopete Window -> Edit -> View History
>
> And no they are not plain text files but xml IIRC.  Look for them on
> ~/.kde/share/apps/kopete or ~/.kde/share/config/kopete
>
> HTH
>
> Andy

I must have something weird, because in my edit menu I don't have a
view history selection. Also, in neither of those two directories were
there any log files for kopete...

My intention with the term 'plain text files' was that I could open
them in Kedit, or any text editor. And XML does fit that description-
just my terminology was inaccurate. Are you suggesting that those
files are in an XML format specific to the Interactive Illinois Report
Card?

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/419/rage_against_the_machine.php
Rage Against The Machine Song Lyrics