Choosing YUM Repositories

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sun Aug 7 10:16:44 UTC 2005

Actually, that was what I  meant when I said that the packages would
clash with one another, but I just couldn't find the right words. :-)
One more problem which I've not experienced myself is the problem of
"perpetual updates".  Same packages from different repositories would
vie for installation, so the user would find himself/herself updating
the same packages over and over again.