VPN with integrated IPSEC-Solution

Roger Grosswiler roger at gwch.net
Mon Aug 8 07:07:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have several subnets, one is with wireless (192.168.0.0/24).

I would like to connect to my internal subnet (10.0.0.0/8) using ipsec via
my firewall, which directs the traffic to internet via the default
gateway. I would also like to use fileservers and printers from internal
lan as i would be in there.

Is there some help/doc about this issue? I've been searching, but did not
find something self-explanatory ;-)

How to handle the ipsec-connection with system-config-network? how about
the firewall-computer accepting the connection from my client via ipsec?

Thank you very much for your help. I know, there is OpenVPN, but i would
like to get this running with on-board-ressources first...

Roger