Wireless AP w/ USB WLAN?

Belmin Fernandez belminf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:54:52 UTC 2005

I looked at the sites you guys provided (thanks) but they don't seem
to have information about running the USB WLAN's in AP mode.

Maybe I'm missing something since I've never looked at this topic
before? Anyone have recommendations on purchases? Speed isn't really
*EXTREMELY* important though it would be great if I could end up with
802.11g as oppose to 802.11b.

Per Mr. Dalloz and other websites I see the old Prism chipset
supported AP mode but right now I'm looking for a faster alterantive.
If that won't be plausible, I will look for a USB stick with Prism
chipset (anyone heard of any?).

Thanks for any insight you guys may provide.