Centralized users database

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Tue Aug 9 15:24:55 UTC 2005

Hi all, I'm working in a FC4 server and I want to have a centralized
user's database.

The idea is to validate users only one time.

I want to centralice users for these services:

1) Shells (ssh, telnet)
2) Ftp (vsftp)
3) Samba
4) web
5) radius
6) LDAP
7) mail
8) mysql, posgresql

I want to allow users only validate one time when accessing over all
network services and only have to add user 1 time, not add the user in
all services. With his/her e-mail account, ftp account, web access into
private webs pages, etc...

Any appointments, how-to's, tutorial to allow integrate all users and
only have to maintain one user database?

I prefer an step by step guide if anybody knows that.

Thanks in advance.

--
    Samuel Díaz García
     Director Gerente