Tracking users

AragonX aragonx at dcsnow.com
Tue Aug 9 21:00:59 UTC 2005

I recently had a problem with some employees and now management wants to
track just about everything.  There are two things that I really need:

1)  We use Squirrelmail for both local and remote email.  Now management
wants to track where all emails are sent from and even to keep a copy of
all emails for a set period of time.

Is this easy to do and how would I go about it?

2)  We have been having a large problem with spyware.  So, they now want
to track where users are going on the internet.

We use Samba for file/print sharing.  Is there a way we can log internet
usage by IP and somehow tie that in to their Samba logon ID?

Anyway, any and all help would be appreciated.

Will