Web / email server

Mathias Gibbens m.gibbens at cg-online.net
Tue Aug 9 22:04:36 UTC 2005

Hi all,

  I'm looking in to setting up a web / email server. I haven't
done this before, and would appreciate advice on how to set it up
through Linux. A list of things I need to do:

     Setup software (Linux, Apache, email program to receive and
send messages [SMTP])

     Change the IP address assigned to my current URL to the new
server's address

  This is for a smaller site which needs to be able to host a web
site and be an email server for the site. Physically, the box
would be sitting on a network with high speed internet. Thanks much,

-Mathias

There's More Than One Way To Do It
http://www.perl.org

http://www.hopechristianacademy.org