Newbie: Desktop menu trouble

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 22:16:46 UTC 2005

Marcus Zingmark wrote:

> Running Fedora Core 4 since a couple of days and after leaving the
> computer with my siberlings for a weekend they messed up the bottom
> menu that shows the running apps. The menu is still there but no icons
> so I have to use alt+tab to change app wich is a bit irritating. The
> icon that minimizes everything is also gone.
>
> What should I do to get this working again?

If you want to add utilities onto the panel, right clicking the panel
for "Add to panel. Choose window list for the item that you desire.
While you are in there, you might find some other useful items to add to
the panel. CPU frequency, weather, kill application and other items.

Jim

--
Will it improve my CASH FLOW?