LaTeX: a gray column with kile

Liloulinx alilou_linux at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 10 00:09:10 UTC 2005

HI,
I'm kile's user. I want to get array with gray column. So I have used
the package 'colortbl'. The problem is I can not get a gray column. They
are black with my text source befor it. Do you know where is the problem?

I have done a copy/past to an existing exampl in the web. This example is:
\usepackage{colortbl}
\begin{tabular}{|>{\columncolor[blue]{.8}}l|>{\color{white}\columncolor[gray]{.2}}r|}
   \hline
   UN & DEUX \\
   TROIS & QUATRE \\
   \hline