Best free blogging software

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 03:07:22 UTC 2005

Yeah I have to concur that WP is the stuff for me. My site
forensiclug.com<http://forensiclug.com>is just the default wp install,
not bad but I haven't gotten as far along
with it as I would've liked. I am a little afraid to change it too much
since I don't want to screw it up and make it nonfunctional, and I am not a
php guru.Still, it is great 'right out of the box'.

Marc