OT: Book to teach Logo?

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Wed Aug 10 13:15:49 UTC 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:44:53PM -0400, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Can anyone suggest a book to help an elementry level child learn logo
> with KTutle? I'm leaving a computer with FC4 and KTurtle installed for
> my 9 year old bro, and would like to give him the opportunity to explore
> Kturtle.
>
> Thanks
Talking about being a day too late. Just yesterday I through out my
Logo book since it had been out of fashion for so long.

It seems to me Harold Abelson and his daughter wrote a book on Logo.

Searching for Logo programming on Amazons web site found several books
but not may readily available. Logo was one the great ideas of the
last century. We it went down in flames is beyond me. Do you know
about the Lego constructions that could be controlled in Logo?

What upsets me is not that you lied to me, but that from now on I can no
longer believe you.
		-- Nietzsche
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science