Is there a way to open a website which supports IE only in Fedora?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:36:00 UTC 2005

On 8/11/05, taharka <res00vl8 at alltel.net> wrote:
> Speaking of which, how does one view the list of sites that have been
> reported to IE-only.com? If there is no function for this, care to email
> me the list of sites that have been reported?
>
> taharka

I don't quite have enough yet! I still have some work to do before I
launch the site, but there will be a list when the site goes up. If
you have any urls, _please_ send them to me. That list is, of course,
one of the central parts of the site.

OT: I'd like there to be a firefox extension that the user could click
and the url that he is on would be reported to IE-only.com . That is
above my skill level, but is anybody interested in writing such an
extension? Please don't be mad at me for asking!

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/133/cranberries.php
Cranberries Song Lyrics