transfer master Windows DNS to slave BIND DNS

M E Fieu sibu168 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 08:12:46 UTC 2005

> Everything looks right on the Linux side.  You might find a reason in
> the Windows event logs.  There are some security options you may have to
> disable or configure to match at both ends.

I create another DNS zone in my windows DNS server and it is successfully got transfer to BIND
DNS.  I took a second look on the difference between the original zone and second zone.  I just
realise that the original zone abc.com is AD intergated and second zone is standard primary zone.
I think AD intergated has problem to be zone transfer to Linux BIND right ?