FC4 - system-config-bind

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 13 13:16:36 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 16:33 -0500, victor munoz wrote:

> Is it possible to use system-config-bind in FC4 succesfully ? how?

Yes, but I don't think I would have been able to if I didn't already
know how to write DNS records manually.  To be honest, the only advice
that I can give is to find out how to do that, then fill in what seems
appropriate within the GUI tool.  But I still find it easier to make DNS
files from a basic (almost) blank template, and customising it.

I read messages from the public lists.