Internet isn't accessible after update

David Ganger dganger at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 03:06:44 UTC 2005

Yes the internet did work before i used the up2date feature, It had windows
me and i wiped that off the hard drive and installed Fedora Core 3. My
internet connection comes into my xp machine and then is shared to all the
other computers. So I have to nic cards one is hooked up to the cable modem,
and the other is sent to the router, and that card is shared so others can
access it. I hope that helps my friend helped me set it up so i am not
totally sure of all the lingo or how much more you need to know, Thanks for
the help.
Dave