System log program in FC4?

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Sun Aug 14 16:03:14 UTC 2005

On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 07:27:33AM -0500, Mike Klinke wrote:
> On Sunday 14 August 2005 05:59, akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:
>

> > > system-logviewer-0.9.7-1.src.rpm
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > But why it was dropped has not been fully explained. Also notice
> > that the one in FC3 is a later version than the one you got by
> > googling. It is a  mystery which really should be explained to us
> > grunts in the field by the decision makers out in Fedora-land.
> > --
>

> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2005-June/msg00448.html
>
> ( no clue what the last two words in Rahul's reply mean )
>

> http://people.redhat.com/clumens/system-logviewer/
>

> Regards, Mike Klinke

I have sen those statements before but they explain very little. If a
new one is not ready and it has been not ready for more than 6 months
leave the old one works leave it in until the new one arrives.

Gordon's first law:
	If a research project is not worth doing, it is not worth doing well.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484