username and password for downloading FC4

Chris Wright linux-list at cwic-solutions.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 02:02:20 UTC 2005

Claude,

I think that he has tried connecting to one of the FTP servers with his
download manager (DLM) and whereas a browser will supply the right
credentials, his DLM isn't.

I'd either do what you said and go via one of the http mirrors, or, I'd try
the defaul anonymous at somewhere.com and anonymous.  That sometimes works on
FTP servers via my DLM

Regards

Chris