madwifi - Makefile.inc:122: *** KERNELCONF: /lib/modules/2.6.12-1.1372_FC3/build/.config does not exist.. Stop.

Alex Janssen alex at ourwoods.org
Mon Aug 15 02:19:31 UTC 2005

Daniel Normolle wrote:

> Alex Janssen wrote:
>
>> Daniel Normolle wrote:

>>> Celeron--I must admit I don't know that offhand.
>>>
>>> dpn
>>

>> Daniel,
>> Somehow, we got off-list.  Did you not want these messages on-list?
>>
>> Alex
>

> Probably my fault.  However, I have no secrets.
>
> Actually, I didn't think cyberspace would particularly benefit by my
> confession of ignorance.
>
> Glad the madwifi's working.  After all the hassle I had with my previous
> card, ndiswrapper and linuxant, I was particularly pleased with myself
> for getting madwifi to work with relatively little effort.
>
> dpn

I'm using thunderbird here.  It may have replied to you and the list,
leading you to respond directly to me.

There's no telling who may benefit from seeing your posts.  I figure
someone else might benefit from the logic process presented by the
repliers as a whole.

Linux is a good OS overall, but these things that many of us on the list
see as little anoyances will keep the average Joe from adopting it.
Maybe Novell or Ubuntu will have better luck with Joe.  For myself, I
just want a system that works without to much trouble.

Alex