Firefox and Mozilla don't print portrait anymore

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Mon Aug 15 08:58:46 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I installed FC4 some days ago. Initially everything went fine with
printing. Yesterday Firefox and Mozilla have started to only print in
landscape mode (whatever setting I apply in the respective panels),
and only the lower part of each page: the top gets simply lost.
Even when I print to PostScript the resulting file is formatted in the
same way: always landscape, only the bottom of the page.

Everything else is still printing correctly: Konqueror prints the same
web pages correctly in portrait mode, OpenOffice is OK, etc...

As far as I remember I haven't changed anything related to printing
since the installation. What can it be?

How can I find out what happened and fix it?

TIA,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

If they can get you asking the wrong question, the answers don't
matter.