OT: Should I learn bash/C/python/perl/other

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 23:52:46 UTC 2005

On 8/16/05, Richard England <rengland at europa.com> wrote:

> Might also have to do with the impending new version of perl (version
> 6).  It might be that those inclined to write tutorials are waiting.  If
> you have a tutorial from the 2000- 2002 period, it's going to be just
> fine for perl v5.x.
>
> --R

I did not realize that perl 6.x is coming out. But, yes, all the older
tutorials seem to work just fine. I'm going to go googling now to see
what I _shouldn't_ invest my time learning, that will change in 6.
Thanks.

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/155/depeche_mode.php
Depeche Mode Song Lyrics