DVD images

Valentin Ruano valentin.ruano at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:36:59 UTC 2005

Yeap, sorry, my mistake, I actually saw it in the ftp directory, and was using
wget with the ftp url and did not work.

Apparently wget was using HTML for retrieving despite of the url
protocol or either the firewall/proxy did not allowed me to do it. Now
I can using the regular ftp client from another box not behind the
firewall.

thanks for point it out,

cheers, V.