Perl feature - Missing in FC4?

Bill Gradwohl bill at ycc.com
Tue Aug 16 20:09:42 UTC 2005

I'm reading a few PERL books that mention the following:
==========================
You can search individual pages by using the name of the manpage as the
command and passing a Perl regular expression as the search pattern:

% perlop comma
% perlfunc split
% perlvar ARGV
% perldiag 'assigned to typeglob'

The perltoc command searches all the manpages' collective tables of
contents.
Obviously, that would mean that perlop, perlfunc, etc are somehow
executables or aliases for an executable, etc. Does Fedora have an RPM
that I'm missing to provide this handy documentation feature?

I tried a yum provides perlop but got nothing but the man pages and pod
files.

--
Bill Gradwohl