VCD copy help

arnuld fraser fraser_feb at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 07:42:40 UTC 2005

 hi there,
            I am using FC3 as my os (first I was
 using
 FC2). I am asking for help as i am not able to "COPY
 the CONTENTS of my TERMINATOR-3 VCD onto MY
 HARD-DISK".

 Actually, any VCD has several FOLDERS in it (like
 MPEGV, VCD etc.). so In MPEGV you have file AVSEQ01,
 AVSEQ02 etc. which are the VIDEO FILES we use to
 play. Now in "WIN-XP" what we use to do( when we want
to copy the VCD onto HARD-DISK) is only to COPY
 AVSEQ01, AVSEQ01 etc. and then we use to watch movie
through any media player like PowerDVD, JetAudio,
Windows media player etc.

 PROBLEM: - VCD can not be mounted in GNOME. In KDE
 it can be mounted but when i try to copy AVSEQ01 it
 gives I/O error.

 can anybody help me on finding a solution?

       THANKS
                              "Fraser"

"The Great Intellectuals"