vncserver && gdm extension && FC4 issue

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Wed Aug 17 08:15:15 UTC 2005

That is that I have with my "manual" vnc startup script config.

I tested that now and restarted the system. The problem I have with that
is that a user is allways loged into the system when his/her vnc
conection closes.

Thanks for your response.
Any help more about the two questions?

Thanks in advance.