OpenOffice does not save document

Marcelo Magno T. Sales marcelo.sales at sefaz.pe.gov.br
Wed Aug 17 18:25:22 UTC 2005

Hi,

> I have to say this openoffice beta that comes with FC 4 is not really stable.
> I am wondering why FC4 includes that rather than the stable 1.1.x version.

I had that same problem with OOo 2 beta which comes with FC4 (it crashes
when saving documents) on some machines, but I have other machines where
it worked flawlessly (!). For now, I've uninstalled FC4 OOo from the
machines where it crashes and installed OOo 2 beta (1.9 build 122)
downloaded from the official site. Haven't got any problems till now.

[]'s
Marcelo