how to burn dvd ico onto disc?

Steven C. Liu sliu at steven-c-liu.com
Thu Aug 18 02:51:37 UTC 2005

Thanks, Peter and Jonathan.

I actually got it to work for me - finally!  I first realized that I needed to rename it so it has a ".iso" suffix.  Then, I used the CD/DVD Creator gui tool, and it worked like a charm.

Annoyingly, I couldn't seem to get this done using Nero on Linux nor on XP.  On XP, Nero complained that the DVD ISO file was too large (greater than 2GB).  I forget why I had a problem with Nero Linux.

Thanks again...  Now, maybe I should download the x86 version to go along with my sparc version...  :-)

Steve