Strange behaviour Firefox?

taharka res00vl8 at alltel.net
Thu Aug 18 15:05:40 UTC 2005

Patrick wrote:

>First of all, the page I mentioned earlier was a picture placed on a free imagehoster. That explains the "spam" filled page...
>
>To make things easier, I've put the page on internet:
>http://www.moelands.com/temp1/

If you're referring to the graphic "rhct.png", on the left hand side of
the page, it displays fine fine here with, Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux
i686; en-US; rv:1.8b3) Gecko/20050712 Firefox/1.0+ (aka Deer Park Alpha
2). ;-)

>That will (hopefully) make things easier ;-)
>Thanks!

BTW, it will also make things easier when refraining from top posting ;-)

>Regards,
>Patrick

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.