Evolution problem; evolution-exchange-storage crashes

Hugh Caley Hugh_Caley at affymetrix.com
Thu Aug 18 18:19:35 UTC 2005

With all of the Evolutions used with Fedora, including the latest in
Fedora Core 4, I install evolution-connector, configure my local
Exchange server (and the "auth" button doesn't indicate any problems)
but when I try to actually run it I get:

The Application "evolution-exchange-storage" has quit unexpectedly.

Anyone else seeing this?

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley | Unix Systems Administrator | CIS
AFFYMETRIX, INC. | 6550 Vallejo St. Ste 100 | Emeryville, CA 94608
Tel: 510-428-8537 | Hugh_Caley at affymetrix.com